It's the last day of our anniversary week - thanks everyone so much for entering our contests, for your great comments, and for reading our blog! We love writing this blog; we are learning so much about food storage and emergency preparedness along with you! Thanks everyone for your encouragement and your emails over the last year.
In celebration of our one-year mark, we've compiled a 79-page e-book, complete with some of our best articles, information, and recipes. Yes, RECIPES! In printable format! Ideal for your food storage, because if the power goes out it will be difficult to get onto the internet!
The e-book will be send to your computer immediately as a pdf download. You can print up this e-book, keep the pages in a binder, and keep it with your food storage (or your cookbooks!). You can print the whole thing, or just the recipes, or just the articles, or just the emergency preparedness info... whatever you want!
Here is a list of what's included in the e-book:
- Food Storage Quotes and stories (from our Monday posts)
- Information on the three-month supply (and rotation methods)
- Longer-term storage (storing options, and specific info about wheat, rice, beans, oats, and other items)
- 72-hour kit information (articles, list of items)
- Emergency Car kits (list of items)
- A section on water storage and preservation
- Other related food storage and emergency prep articles that we've shared over the year
- ALL our recipes from the last year, including rotation ideas for EACH recipe (fresh ingredients to add if you're eating the meal just to rotate it)
- A complete 3-month menu plan, which coincides with our recipes
- A complete shopping list for your 3-month supply (using the above menu plan) **This was made especially for the e-book, and will not be published on our blog!
- There is also a blank shopping list for you to fill in, as well as a blank 3-month menu chart, so that you can customize your own 3-month supply plan if you want to (or you can just use our list, since we've done all the work for you!)
FIVE (5) lucky readers will win a FREE copy of our e-book, and then tomorrow (Saturday) it will become available for purchase, right from our blog's home page. Normally, the e-book will cost $7, but for one week we'll be having a promotional rate of $5.
To enter this giveaway, leave a comment on this post asking US a question! Do you have any burning questions about food storage? Emergency preparedness? What I'm making for dinner tonight? Any questions about the e-book that we can answer for you? Ask us! I'm sure we'll get some great ideas for future posts, or maybe we'll do one huge Q&A. Or a week of Q&A's.
If you don't have any questions, that's ok too. Just write something so you can enter the giveaway!
One comment per person, please. This giveaway will close tomorrow (Saturday) at 2 pm EST.