-->

Friday, January 14, 2011

Soup Guide

It's been unseasonably cold down here in the South lately. All I feel like eating is hot soup, so I've rounded up a list of food storage friendly soups to make. Go make one tonight!




Black Bean Soup


Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup


Creamy Tomato Soup



White Chicken Chili



Creamy Pumpkin Soup


Three Bean Chili


Chicken Tortilla Soup


Pasta and Garbanzo Bean Soup


Ravioli Soup


Tomato-Basil Bisque


Bean and Rice Soup


Taco Soup

Gluten-Free Black Bean Soup

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! How did you know I want to learn to make soup. (Sad, I know. You've got to start sometime, though.) Those look really delicious, and I'll be trying some soon!

Unknown said...

You folks down south are still cold? It's been pretty warm around here mid-day, hovering around 17F. I'd love to take our cold air back. Really, I would. Mr. Doom and I were talking today about the huge snowfalls we remember from childhood.

Try to stay warm - I know it's hard when you're not used to being so cold. Make sure you keep your feet warm - it helps a lot.