-->

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Food Storage Hunt: Aleasha from Safely Gathered In

Aleasha, one of Safely Gathered In's own columnists, is sharing her food storage space. (Yes, I just linked to myself. Force of habit.)


A giant rotating can dispenser...swoon.



I don't really hide food anywhere else other than in the pantry. (Aleasha has a huge pantry, probably the size of my daughters' bedroom.)

And I don't actually have very much food because of the move (she's using the same moving method as I am). We do have an extra fridge/freezer and a free standing freezer in our garage that we keep food in too.

Thanks Aleasha. Love that everyone's style is so different!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I am so glad I did. You ladies are inspiring but I wondered where your freind Alesha got that giant rotating can system? Any certain company you could refer me to? Thanks so much. I need something like that so my little one can't destroy things by knocking over stacks and stacks of cans.